antikpeter
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Spielgeld Kaiserreich

Beitrag von antikpeter » Sa 05.12.15 17:27

hallo Münzfreunde , ich suche Spielgeld von Lauer von
den Kleinmünzen des Kaiserreiches. 1 Pfg. bis 1 Mark
von J10 - J 17.
Ein Münzfreund hat mir mitgeteilt, dass Lauer auch alle
Kleinmünzen als Spiel-Münze hergestellt hat.
Wer hat Beispiele ?
mbSammlergruß p

Mynter
Danksagung erhalten: 1273 Mal

Re: Spielgeld Kaiserreich

Beitrag von Mynter » Sa 05.12.15 18:18

Lauer hat Spielgeld hergestellt, das stimmt. Bei Künker ( ? ) wurde vor ein oder zwei Jahren ein kompletter Spielsatz Rubel und Kopeken aus der Zarenzeitim originalen Blechdöschen versteigert. Spielgeld zu 5 und 20 Mark habe ich auf MA schon gesehen, insofern dürfte man davon ausgehen können, dass es auch die kleinen Werte gibt. Gesehen habe ich sowas bisher noch nicht, doch das will natürlich nichts besagen.
Grüsse, Mynter

KarlAntonMartini
Danksagung erhalten: 903 Mal

Beitrag von KarlAntonMartini » Sa 05.12.15 20:45

Ja, gibt es. Ich stelle die nächsten Tage mal welche ein. Grüße, KarlAntonMartini
Tokens forever!

stampsdealer
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von stampsdealer » Sa 05.12.15 21:43

1.jpg
Da ich als Händler tunlichst nicht meine eigenen Artikel bewerben möchte, suche ich nach Möglichkeit nur Artilel aus, die bereits verkauft sind.

Ich kann also definitiv gar nichts liefern.

Preussen W.II. Spielmünze 3 Mark 1910 A ca. 14 mm ca. 0,65 g zu Jaeger 103. Der Hersteller ist mir nicht bekannt. Ob es sich möglicherweise um ein Exemplar von Lauer handeln könnete, vermag ich nicht zu beantworten.

Hier habe ich im Lot auch ein Stück erworben, wo LAUER darauf steht. Da ich das Stück gar nicht mehr habe, also man bei mir definitiv nichts erwerben kann, gebe ich den Link. Wer bei diesem Anbieter in diesem Zeitraum danach sucht, findet noch mehr Beispiele.

https://www.muenzauktion.info/auction/i ... m=customer
Dateianhänge
2.jpg
Zuletzt geändert von stampsdealer am Sa 05.12.15 22:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

stampsdealer
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von stampsdealer » Sa 05.12.15 22:02

Hier noch ein Lieraturhinweis.

Günter Aschoff, Deutsches Kinderspielgeld: Ein numismatisches Randgebiet.

http://www.amazon.de/Deutsches-Kindersp ... 3866468172

http://gietl-verlag.de/buch/Aschoff-Kin ... -klein.pdf

Mynter

Beitrag von Mynter » Fr 18.12.15 23:35

Franquinet hat momentan einen Groschen analog zu J 4 im Angebot. Statt " Deutsches Reich steht "L. Chr. Lauers Spielmünze " auf dem Stück.
Grüsse, Mynter

villa66
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von villa66 » Sa 02.01.16 23:21

It's outside my usual collecting interests, but I got this one as a curiosity nine or ten years ago. Until now I never knew anything about it except that it was “play money.” 13.5mm in diameter.

:)
Dateianhänge
100_8035.JPG
100_8038.JPG

KarlAntonMartini

Beitrag von KarlAntonMartini » So 03.01.16 12:50

The Nurenberg-based works of Lauer had a long tradition in producing Jetons, Medalets, Tokens and from the 1860ies produced play money for children as close copies of original coins of several european states. The Lauer company exists still today producing small parts for cars. Unfortunately Lauer was in economic struggles in the 1970ies and all old machinery, dies and the archives got lost. Best regards, KarlAntonMartini
Tokens forever!

Mynter

Beitrag von Mynter » So 10.01.16 18:57

According to a report I once read in a coins magazin this Lauer- token caused the german Public some trouble, as fraudsters would passs it on instad of genuine Sovereigns, wich circulated along with the French 20 franc as a trade coinage. Looking at the obverse I somehow can understnad how that was possible, the image of Vicky is really close to what she lookes like on genuine coins.
To Hanover Av.JPG
To Hanover Re.JPG
Grüsse, Mynter

KarlAntonMartini

Beitrag von KarlAntonMartini » So 10.01.16 20:21

The weight of these jetons made bei Lauer, Allen & Moore and others was around 3,5 gramm. A sovereign weighs 8,0 gramm. I don't think that people used to gold coins could have been deceived. Best regards, KarlAntonMartini
Tokens forever!

Mynter

Beitrag von Mynter » So 10.01.16 21:04

KarlAntonMartini hat geschrieben:The weight of these jetons made bei Lauer, Allen & Moore and others was around 3,5 gramm. A sovereign weighs 8,0 gramm. I don't think that people used to gold coins could have been deceived. Best regards, KarlAntonMartini
I know it sounds weird, but the coin magazin was refering to a report from a newspaper of that time. Fakes made from basemetall are usually much underweight but that did not stop counterfeiters from trying to pass them on.
I also have a false Shield sovereign of 1872 wich I believe I might have posted here some years ago, weighing only 3,33 g.
1872 Shield back Sovereign F 002 - Kopi.JPG
1872 Shield back Sovereign F 001 - Kopi.JPG
Grüsse, Mynter

villa66
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von villa66 » Mo 01.02.16 21:31

Interesting, very interesting point about the weight of fake versus real and how that would have been an aid to counterfeit detection to folks familiar with gold.

Which makes me wonder why I've never noticed that fact in discussions about what must be the most famous (in American numismatics, anyway) case of coin-fraud, the gold-plating of 1883 "no cents" Liberty Head 5-cent pieces and passing them off as 5-dollar coins. "Just joshing" and etc., etc.

The crimes were actual, and common enough, apparently, to cause a change in the coin's design, but--the relative weights of the two coins were not even close (5.00g versus 8.36g.) Surely folks familiar with gold 5-dollar pieces would know the difference in an instant, but nevertheless....

I just never thought about it.

-----------------------------------

And thanks, KAM, for the little primer on Lauer.

:) v.

Mynter

Beitrag von Mynter » Mo 01.02.16 21:55

villa66 hat geschrieben:Interesting, very interesting point about the weight of fake versus real and how that would have been an aid to counterfeit detection to folks familiar with gold.

Which makes me wonder why I've never noticed that fact in discussions about what must be the most famous (in American numismatics, anyway) case of coin-fraud, the gold-plating of 1883 "no cents" Liberty Head 5-cent pieces and passing them off as 5-dollar coins. "Just joshing" and etc., etc.

The crimes were actual, and common enough, apparently, to cause a change in the coin's design, but--the relative weights of the two coins were not even close (5.00g versus 8.36g.) Surely folks familiar with gold 5-dollar pieces would know the difference in an instant, but nevertheless....

I just never thought about it.

-----------------------------------

And thanks, KAM, for the little primer on Lauer.

:) v.
I once read that the first incident where a guilded 5 cent piece was passed off as a half eagle was committed by a mute. He simply gave the coin to the shopkeeper and received his change. No word was utterd and possibly no one would have thaught of asking questions to a man unable to speak.

Now we are leaving the word of Kaiserreich toymoney for good and enter into the sphere of crime. But, one may ask, what does it take to commit fraud succesfully ? You need a at least halfway convincing item to deceive with. But beside that you have to chose the moment right and you have to be convincing.
I had to think of a scene from a novel by Hans Fallada where a fraudster enters a small tobacco shop run by an elderly widdow. We are in Hamburg in 1924, just after the currency was reestablished. The villian engages the old woman in a conversation about war, the hardship he and his kind had suffered at the front and the good old times now gone by and orders a package og cigaretts. While making conversation he then produces a prewar- twenty- mark- note. He is leaving the shop with his smoke and a handfull og good postinflation- silvercoins.

Just fiction ? I would not think so, Fallada was a close observer of his days. I could very well imagine that an incident like that could have happened and perhaps was reported in the papers.
Grüsse, Mynter

KarlAntonMartini

Beitrag von KarlAntonMartini » Do 07.04.16 17:31

Um endlich mal meine Ankündigung wahr zu machen, hier eine Folge von Lauer'schem Spielgeld aus der Kaiserzeit. Zunächst drei Stücke aus der ältesten Serie, vor 1886.
Dateianhänge
1.jpg
2.jpg
Tokens forever!

KarlAntonMartini

Beitrag von KarlAntonMartini » Do 07.04.16 17:34

Dann Stücke aus einer späteren Serie, anstelle des Reichsadlers steht der Nürnberger Jungsfrauenadler, nach 1905.
Dateianhänge
3.jpg
4.jpg
Tokens forever!

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag