coin sheets

Reinigungstips, Aufbewahrung, Handschuhe, Pinzetten, Olivenöl, Literatur, Software usw.
Antworten
fireatmyself
Danksagung erhalten: 0

coin sheets

Beitrag von fireatmyself » Fr 24.10.08 19:48

Hello!

I've start collecting coins for a while and I've come across the problem of storing them. A friend of me gave me a coin album (made by NUMIS, hope I'm not mistaking) with a few coin sheets in it. My collection is growing rapidly so I need more coin sheets. Where can I get such things? I've saw on http://www.leuchtturm.de that a set of 5 sheets costs 5 euros, but a friend of mine bought 100 for only 40 euros. Unfortunately, the guy he bought from doesn't sell those things anymore.

Thanks!
Zuletzt geändert von fireatmyself am Fr 29.01.16 14:34, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Münz-Goofy

Beitrag von Münz-Goofy » Fr 24.10.08 20:33

Dear Ama,

welcome to the forum of coin enthusiasts!

I am storing some of my coins in "BeBa" boxes and the other part in albums with coin sheets. My collection is growing rapidly as yours. If I need more sheets I always go to a local coin shop, which sells second hand sheeds and albums. I am sure, if this works out in Cologne it will fit in Bremen as well. This will save a lot of money than to buy new "Leuchtturm" sheets. Try to find out a convenient shop in your town.

Greetings to the North
Dietmar
Gott schuf das Meer, wir das Schiff. Er schuf den Wind, wir das Segel. Er schuf die Windstille, wir die Ruder (afrikanisches Sprichwort) [img]http://www.smiliegifs.de/SMILIES/Cartoon/416.gif[/img]

fireatmyself

Beitrag von fireatmyself » Fr 24.10.08 21:32

Thanks for the greeting and for the advice. I will try to find a coin shop, but I'm new in town and it's not that easy. I'm not familiar with the sites, yet. :)

Münz-Goofy

Beitrag von Münz-Goofy » Fr 24.10.08 21:58

fireatmyself hat geschrieben:Thanks for the greeting and for the advice. I will try to find a coin shop, but I'm new in town and it's not that easy. I'm not familiar with the sites, yet. :)
Hopefully there will be a collector of Bremen region, who can give you more informations. From the far site, I will be not a big help for you, unfortunately :cry: .

Kind regards
Dietmar
Gott schuf das Meer, wir das Schiff. Er schuf den Wind, wir das Segel. Er schuf die Windstille, wir die Ruder (afrikanisches Sprichwort) [img]http://www.smiliegifs.de/SMILIES/Cartoon/416.gif[/img]

fireatmyself

Beitrag von fireatmyself » Do 30.10.08 15:13

Thank you :mrgreen:

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag