Eine Übersetzung bitte?

Alles was nichts mit Münzen zu tun hat

Moderator: Locnar

emieg1
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: Eine Übersetzung bitte?

Beitrag von emieg1 » Do 18.03.10 21:04

it's not regional.. only a trial of a translation...

sigistenz.. praat je nederlands?

villa66
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von villa66 » Fr 19.03.10 05:23

(I appreciate several of the interventions here, and admire the courage and good sense they display. Danke. And for remaining in English I beg your indulgence—I don’t want an online translator adding to the difficulties here.)

I must apologize to the Forum. I took offense at Lochnar’s post in the Guest-forum (it shocked me that the Forum Administrator—in a section which he also had the double responsibility to moderate—would express such offhand contempt for a group to which I belong, and value.) But I broke the rules of the Forum; I set out to embarrass Lochnar, using his own words to do it.

In doing that, I damaged the harmony of the Forum. I sincerely regret doing so.

I apologize to the Forum, and to its members. And Lochnar, I apologize to you also—it is possible that I misunderstood the intensity of your comment.

„Regeln
Hallo liebe User unseres Numismatikforums....Besonders möchten wir Verhaltensregeln unseres Forums an die Hand geben, die uns sehr wichtig sind: Folgende Dinge sind tabu: Beleidigungen, Kraftausdrücke, Denunziationen, Diskriminierungen, ausländerfeindliche....Ihr Forenteam.“

And don’t you agree, Lochnar, that the post at issue here (“800 Millionen Amis :( ‚ Herr Gott lass die Pille fallen.‘"), at least “stretched” the rules of the Forum that you yourself administer—and whose rules you have a special responsibility to enforce?

If so, it seems only fair that you too should apologize to the Forum, as I have, and that you and I together should agree—most sincerely—to abide by the rules of the Forum more fully in the future. Ja?

:) v.

areich
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von areich » Fr 19.03.10 22:21

It seems to me like you wanted to get angry about something and this is really far-fetched. Saying, in essence, that 300 million US-Americans are
enough for now is not something I find particularly offending. No one wants another 150 million Germans suddenly appearing either, least of all other Germans, I suppose.

antoninus1
Danksagung erhalten: 918 Mal

Beitrag von antoninus1 » Fr 19.03.10 23:08

Ich denke, wir waren jetzt Zeuge eines verklausulierten Erziehungsversuchs bzgl. political correctness. Mir gefällt so eine Tour nicht.
Warum nicht einfach sagen, was einem mißfällt?
Gruß,
antoninus1

sigistenz
Danksagung erhalten: 40 Mal

Beitrag von sigistenz » Sa 20.03.10 23:13

villa66 hat geschrieben:(I appreciate several of the interventions here, and admire the courage and good sense they display. Danke. And for remaining in English I beg your indulgence—I don’t want an online translator adding to the difficulties here.)

I must apologize to the Forum. I took offense at Lochnar’s post in the Guest-forum (it shocked me that the Forum Administrator—in a section which he also had the double responsibility to moderate—would express such offhand contempt for a group to which I belong, and value.) But I broke the rules of the Forum; I set out to embarrass Lochnar, using his own words to do it.

In doing that, I damaged the harmony of the Forum. I sincerely regret doing so.

I apologize to the Forum, and to its members. And Lochnar, I apologize to you also—it is possible that I misunderstood the intensity of your comment.

„Regeln
Hallo liebe User unseres Numismatikforums....Besonders möchten wir Verhaltensregeln unseres Forums an die Hand geben, die uns sehr wichtig sind: Folgende Dinge sind tabu: Beleidigungen, Kraftausdrücke, Denunziationen, Diskriminierungen, ausländerfeindliche....Ihr Forenteam.“

And don’t you agree, Lochnar, that the post at issue here (“800 Millionen Amis :( ‚ Herr Gott lass die Pille fallen.‘"), at least “stretched” the rules of the Forum that you yourself administer—and whose rules you have a special responsibility to enforce?

If so, it seems only fair that you too should apologize to the Forum, as I have, and that you and I together should agree—most sincerely—to abide by the rules of the Forum more fully in the future. Ja?

:) v.
villa66 has adressed Locnar directly. I'm sure that he (and others including myself) are looking forward to reading Locnar's reaction. Does the Lord have to help out with "Pille" (whatever that means) or "Gehirn" (= brains) ? :mrgreen: Sigi

Dies hier ist direkt an Locnar gerichtet. Sicher warten ausser villa66 (und mir) auch noch andere auf dessen Reaktion - oder muss der Herr erst noch die Pille (was immer das bedeuten mag) oder Gehirn vom Himmel fallen lassen? :mrgreen: Sigi

areich
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von areich » So 21.03.10 09:02

Ich denke nicht, daß Locnar hierauf reagieren muß.
Das Ganze ist ziemlich peinlich und auch wenn villa66 zu denken scheint er hätte, unheimlich clever, Locnar
vorgeführt so ist es doch offensichtlich, daß sich hier nur jemand künstlich aufgeregt hat, das wirkt doch alles sehr konstruiert.

sigistenz
Danksagung erhalten: 40 Mal

Beitrag von sigistenz » So 21.03.10 09:49

Du schreibst selbst, dass das Ganze peinlich ist - und deshalb kann es nicht so bleiben, sondern muss aus der Welt.

Locnar
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Locnar » So 21.03.10 10:53

Hallo,

ich werde mich zu gezielten Provokationen nicht äußern und den Thread schließen.
Gruß
Locnar

Gesperrt
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag
  • Hilfe bei Legende Übersetzung
    von Apophis » » in Römer
    5 Antworten
    260 Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag von rosmoe