Alles was nichts mit Münzen zu tun hat

Moderator: Locnar

Antworten
Zaggy
Danksagung erhalten: 0

www.InKoZe.de.

Beitrag von Zaggy » Sa 06.10.07 06:59

Hallo,

Am looking for an email address for www.InKoZe.de. after going to the site today. All the links are suddenly broken and generating 401 errors...
:( (is anyone else having that problem BTW?)...

Just wanted to send the owner a quick email and let them know (if they dont already).

Danke
Zaggy
Ich spreche nicht Deutsches - Australien
Untersuchung der Deutsch-Drittes Reich Münzen!

GeneralMF

Beitrag von GeneralMF » Sa 06.10.07 13:21

Two days ago everything was ok. Today you need a password. I do not know way. Sorry for my bad English I hope you can understand me.

Basil
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Basil » Sa 06.10.07 16:45

Hello Zaggy

several days ago I had the same problem. You should try to contact the people who are responsible in this matter by e-mail as follows:
info@inkoze.de . If you can't find any solution don't hesitate to contact me by pn

regards Basil

Zaggy

Beitrag von Zaggy » Sa 06.10.07 20:33

GeneralMF, youre english is better than mine!!! (Definately better than my German!) :)

Basil, I tried that email address this evening, but it bounced back at me. Was kind of hoping someone here might know the person who runs the site; this forum seems to be about the BEST forum anywhere for German Coins!
Zaggy

Basil
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von Basil » Sa 06.10.07 21:12

Hello zaggy,

don't spend any time in order to contact InKoZe. The best way to answer your question as far as German Coins are concernd is to look into this forum
titeled cut:DEUTSCHLAND. There you will find everthing you need.

Regards Basil

GeneralMF

Beitrag von GeneralMF » Sa 06.10.07 22:38

Hier im Forum findet man aber nicht zu jeder Münze eine sehr gute Abbildung sowie die Katalognummer und Katalogpreise. Oder hab ich irgendwas übersehen.

Zaggy

Beitrag von Zaggy » Sa 06.10.07 22:39

Inkoze is just a nice, quick reference, when I need something like, a quick look at Weimarer Republik coins; saves me having to stand up, walk to the other end of the House and grab a copy of Jaeger...

Its a great site though. :)

As for this forum, well, without it, I would NEVER have gotten so far with the research for the paper I'm writing, and would have never found people like Navada and the others who have HELPED so much, and answered every (sometimes stupid) question I've asked... As I have said before, this forum is the best numismatic forum I've found, and the ONLY one i check daily!

I just regret not being able to speak German well enough, to be able to make all my posts in German (but KarlAnton says my German is not good :), and he is probably RIGHT!)...

Danke Basil, :)
Zaggy

Antworten