can anybody scan a page from the menzel catalog?

Privat ausgegebene Münzen, Notgeld und Münzersatzmittel

Moderator: KarlAntonMartini

Antworten
muntmichiel
Danksagung erhalten: 0

can anybody scan a page from the menzel catalog?

Beitrag von muntmichiel » Mi 07.03.12 14:45

Normaly I use for my german notmünzen the catalog of Funck. porceline coins are not in that book.
Can someone make a picture or a scan of the page with the sachsen coins of 1921?

I have the 20pf, 50pf, 1 mark, 2 mark.
I think its menzel 22281.x

Also looking for a scan of the freiberg 50 pf 1921 (cross version). I think its menzel 4353.7 .

This is the picture of the coins: http://i40.tinypic.com/21e3zm9.jpg
(The IMG function doesn't work right)
I Collect Alt deutschland & Notmünzen

rista
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Re: can anybody scan a page from the menzel catalog?

Beitrag von rista » Do 08.03.12 11:34

Hallo muntmichiel,

I can't give you the Menzel numbers at this time, 'cause i can't reach my catalogue.
The porcelain coins from Sachsen are also listed unde "State emergency money" in the Jaeger catalogue - and all coins should be listed in the "Scheuch" catalogue of German porcelain coins and medals.

So, here are the Jaeger numbers: 20 Pf = J N53, 50 Pf = J N54, 1 M = J N 55, 2 M = J N56, Scheuch Nr. 31 and following
You can buy them each for 5 Euro (or less in most cases)
There are three further nominals: 5 M, 10 M and 20 M, all with golden decor elements. (J N 57 - N 59)
These ar a bit more expensive, prices are between 10 and 25 Euro p.p.
You can view all e.g. at MA-Shops

Good to know: there are two year's issues, 1920 (rare, issue between 3900-5000 per nominal) and 1921 (prices above)

The Freiberg coin should be Scheuch 119 a and Menzel 8084.8

Regards rista

muntmichiel
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: can anybody scan a page from the menzel catalog?

Beitrag von muntmichiel » Do 08.03.12 22:57

Thanks Rista, the jaeger numbers I already found on internet and ma-shop, I'm looking realy for the menzels.
I have a lot of catalogs, for every coin I like to have a catalog, that is not alway possible because I only have 1 or 2 coins outsite my normal catalogs. so for some coins I have a scan from a catalog were those coins a displayed. For these 5 coins I prefer to have a scan from menzel to put in my database. Till now my funck was good and only for 5 coins a new catalog......
(BTW, the 5 coins were 27 euro. After a long talk with the standholder agreed a total price of 9 euro. So, not very bad than. Normaly I really dont care how much the catalog price is, but this was a good buy than )
I Collect Alt deutschland & Notmünzen

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag