Hilfe bei Bestimmung

Alles was so unter den Römern geprägt wurde.

Moderator: Homer J. Simpson

Antworten
LenaLoyd
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Hilfe bei Bestimmung

Beitrag von LenaLoyd » Mi 01.07.20 16:14

What are the benefits of a Dyson V8 vacuum cleaner?

Have you ever asked yourself why a Dyson V8 vacuum is always on the top of the reviews for Bild best vacuum cleaners on the market? And why is this model almost always out of stock? It is because of its outstanding benefits that others may not have.

1. Dyson V8 satisfies the most difficult customer like my mom

Before discussing these benefits I want to tell you a true story about my mom. She is a traditional Asian woman. She used to prefer sweeping her house with a broom over cleaning them with a modern vacuum cleaner. She thought that using a vacuum was expensive and it would also use too much electricity. Moreover, one more reason she did not want to use modern equipment is that it is difficult for her to use. However, one time she came to my house and saw I was vacuuming my floor with a Dyson V8 and I asked her to try. With pushing the “run on” button, she could use the cordless stick vacuum easily. She took it around the room, and vacuumed the difficult places to reach like the windows or under cupboards. After that, she was really excited and couldn’t wait to buy one for herself.

Bild

2. Benefits of Dyson V8

Until now this well-known vacuum is still one of the best vacuums in the world that many customers want to own. The first reason is that Dyson has been on top of the best vacuum cleaner brands Bild for a long time in producing a variety of household appliances. This means many people already trust this company’s product. Secondly, when the Dyson V8 first appeared on the market, I was impressed by its lightweight and convenient design. It took us about 5 minutes to read the instructions and then plugged it to charge for about three to five hours and start to use it. Its battery life did satisfy us too. It was able to work 40 minutes at low power with non-motorized tools and about 6 minutes at max power with all tools. Up to now, in spite of updated pieces of equipment, it still keeps its high position in the market with a helpful HEPA filter. According to vacuum cleaner ratings, most of the customers give it good reviews because of its long lifetime. Some can use it for more than 10 years and the average lifetime is about 5 to 7 years. The fact is that, until the very last year of its life, the brush roll works as well as the very first years.

Bild

All of these excellent features combine to keep the Dyson V8 on top of the Bild Best Rated Vacuum Cleaner in the world lists. We have chosen the best vacuum for ourselves thanks to trusting in Dyson, one of the best vacuum brands. Hopefully, after making clear what your standards are and considering our information you can find one that will satisfy yourself. Life is too short to wait. Don’t work hard, work smart. And with that, the Dyson V8 can definitely help!
Zuletzt geändert von LenaLoyd am Do 16.02.23 10:49, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.

chevalier
Danksagung erhalten: 185 Mal

Re: Hilfe bei Bestimmung

Beitrag von chevalier » Mi 01.07.20 16:56

Einfollis des constans mit FEL TEMP REPARATIO rv. Yaus Siscia
Thomas

shanxi
Danksagung erhalten: 2122 Mal

Beitrag von shanxi » Mi 01.07.20 16:58

chevalier hat geschrieben:
Mi 01.07.20 16:56
Einfollis des constans mit FEL TEMP REPARATIO rv. Yaus Siscia
oder Constantius II

Man kann nicht so richtig lesen was hinter DN CONSTAN kommt, aber bei den zwei Alternativen
CONSTANTIUS II und CONSTANS ist zumindest bei den Exemplaren auf acsearch die Trennung bei Constans CONSTA und bei CONSTANTIUS II ist sie CONSTAN

https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=5984465

chevalier

Beitrag von chevalier » Mi 01.07.20 19:33

shanxi hat geschrieben:
Mi 01.07.20 16:58
Man kann nicht so richtig lesen was hinter DN CONSTAN kommt, aber bei den zwei Alternativen
CONSTANTIUS II und CONSTANS ist zumindest bei den Exemplaren auf acsearch die Trennung bei Constans CONSTA und bei CONSTANTIUS II ist sie CONSTAN
Ich konnte da kein CONSTAN sehen, sondern nur ein CONSTA. (siehe Photo) Daher kann die Legende nur mit NS P F AVG fortgesetzt werden, schon allein aus Platzgründen.
CONSTA - NS P F AVG
CONSTAN - TIVS P F AVG
Dateianhänge
c2.jpg
c1.JPG
Thomas

shanxi
Danksagung erhalten: 2122 Mal

Beitrag von shanxi » Mi 01.07.20 20:01

Ich sehe da zumindest noch eine senkrechte Linie nach dem A, aber OK das ist ist jetzt nicht eindeutig.

chevalier

Beitrag von chevalier » Mi 01.07.20 20:10

shanxi hat geschrieben:
Mi 01.07.20 20:01
Ich sehe da zumindest noch eine senkrechte Linie nach dem A, aber OK das ist ist jetzt nicht eindeutig.
Na ja, vielleicht ist es ja ein legiertes AN. :wink: Nein Spaß beiseite. Ich denke die eingezeichnete Legende sagt alles.
Thomas

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag
  • Hilfe bei der Bestimmung
    von Bayern-Luke » » in Altdeutschland
    4 Antworten
    252 Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag von Bayern-Luke
  • Hilfe bei Bestimmung