"Hilferuf" von highrating_lowprice

Alles was so unter den Römern geprägt wurde.

Moderator: Homer J. Simpson

quinctilius
Danksagung erhalten: 130 Mal

"Hilferuf" von highrating_lowprice

Beitrag von quinctilius » Sa 16.02.13 10:07

Hallo liebe Römerfreunde

dieser "Hilferuf" vom Ebay Anbieter highrating_lowprice ereichte mich heute - wie es scheint, schränkt Ebay die Möglichkeit, Artikel zu duplizieren stark ein - hhmmm zweischneidiges Schwert, bei diesem hier mit überteuerten uninteressanten Massenangeboten freut es mich fast, dass in Zukunft vielleicht weniger zu sehen ist :mrgreen:

VG
Quinctilius

Dear Friend,
This is Ilya Zlobin and I am the eBay Top Rated Plus seller with 100% feedback record and a score of 11733. I am known as highrating_lowprice. I have a sizeable eBay store of over 6800 items. I have been following all of the eBay policies for years and that is a reason I have earned such a respected level on eBay. It is not to brag, but to point out the fact that thousands of satisfied customers voted with their wallets and were satisfied with what I sold them, and you are likely one of them. Thank you again for that!
So that is why I am sending you this important message!
There is a terrible injustice that eBay is making happen that can cause countless eBay sellers to lose their livelihoods and leave you with less coins to choose from (meaning higher prices and smaller selection!). And I will explain at the end of this message on what you can do. So please read on my friend and stand with me in my hour of need!
Long story short, there is a policy eBay has that is called the "duplicate listing policy". What it does is that it prevents people from taking something like a cell phone charger, or let's say batteries and listing that mass manufactured item over and over again, to dominate eBay search results. Sounds like a terrific idea when it comes down to mass manufactured items such as books, electronics, CD's, DVD's, et cetera.
But then, with the strict enforcement of this policy, it seems that the "enforcers" could deem things such as coins and collectibles as "duplicate" items. So while you are looking for the coins in the best condition for your money, and are selecting those "gems" you are looking for, to the eBay policy enforcers, a coin that looks similar and has the same title and price, is a "duplicate" listing.
Tell me what you think about the items: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320825290403 http://www.ebay.com/itm/320825299801 http://www.ebay.com/itm/350521321680 http://www.ebay.com/itm/350521320798. These four items caused me two strikes under policy compliance on eBay, and bring me closer to automated enforcement actions such as selling restrictions, suspension and deletion of tens of thousands of hours worth of work, researching, photography and listing. The funny thing is that these items fell completely within all policies of eBay, but no due diligence was done on behalf of the eBay policy enforcers to make a quick investigation. I was told by a customer service representative is that they just have guys flag items as duplicate listings without bothering to look into the differences in the descriptions, photos and product id's.
So what it comes down to is all the listings that were removed, showed a difference in: description, photo and product ID. Quoting the duplicate-listing policy that it is okay to have listings that “clearly show the differences between items in the title, description, price, photo, subtitle, product ID, item specifics, or in the parts compatibility areas of a listing.”
So here is the danger that is possible if these arbitrary and erroneous "policy compliance" issues are not placed in check. Since I have 6800+ items, someone that is sitting and flagging items, may possible find one or more listings that have the same title, and give me additional strikes without investigation. Then any enforcement actions would be automatic, and bye bye everything that I have been diligently working on building over these years. Yes I may be able to appeal, it may be found as a mistake and everything restored again, but the harm would already have been done.
Another thing that can happen if this kind of arbitrary policy enforcement doesn't get stopped, you or someone you care about whom would like to sell things on eBay (a great opportunity, especially with the world economic situation) may have a similar challenge in the future. My heart goes out to all the people that are listing stuff on eBay to support their children and God forbid something like this would happen to them!
I know that whatever happens though, nobody can take away my ability to create and of course I would bounce back stronger than ever.
However, I believe right now it is time to take action. Just like the old saying goes, first they came for ... and I was not a ...
The action is simple, send them a letter (and do whatever else if you deem it necessary), which truly have more power than an email in my opinion, (I have come up with one below) to the eBay Office of the President:
Office of the President of eBay Inc.
2145 HAMILTON AVE
SAN JOSE, CA 95125
I would like to thank you in advance, even for just reading this, sending me positive wishes and especially for taking action to let your voice be heard!
Have a great weekend!

All the Best,
Mr. Ilya Zlobin
World-Renowned Expert and Dealer of Authentic Ancient Coins at http://www.TrustedCoins.com
Proud Global Information Network Level VI Candidate
1 (917) 776-7363 direct
PO BOX 740101
Rego Park, NY 11374
United States of America
Münzen sind Zeitzeugen, nicht nur Objekte.

Erro
Danksagung erhalten: 61 Mal

Re: "Hilferuf" von highrating_lowprice

Beitrag von Erro » Sa 16.02.13 10:54

"... thousands of satisfied customers . . . and you are likely one of them."
Ach. Guck an. Ein treuer Kunde. Endlich lerne ich einen kennen. :mrgreen:
Immerhin. Ein Tropfen auf den heissen Stein.
"Töte mir den letzten Nerv. Mit ihm alleine will ich auch nicht mehr leben." (Walter Moers)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Die Welt ist ein unerschöpfliches Deppenlager.

shanxi
Danksagung erhalten: 2130 Mal

Beitrag von shanxi » Sa 16.02.13 11:00

Ich bekomme auch laufend mails von diesem Herrn, und ich habe sicher nichts von ihm gekauft. Möchte nur wissen welcher der "seriösen Verkäufer" meine e-mail verkauft hat.

Erro
Danksagung erhalten: 61 Mal

Beitrag von Erro » Sa 16.02.13 11:03

War nun wirklich nicht ganz ernst gemeint . . .
"Töte mir den letzten Nerv. Mit ihm alleine will ich auch nicht mehr leben." (Walter Moers)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Die Welt ist ein unerschöpfliches Deppenlager.

quinctilius

Beitrag von quinctilius » Sa 16.02.13 11:10

..ich habe auch nichts bei dem gekauft - gut zu wissen, dass andere auch Spams von ihm kriegen.
Jedenfalls nervt er mit seinen Massenangeboten, ich hab mich schon oft gefragt, wie er auf seine 11735 feedbacks gekommen ist...

VG
Quinctilius

kc
Danksagung erhalten: 803 Mal

Beitrag von kc » Sa 16.02.13 11:25

quinctilius hat geschrieben:..ich habe auch nichts bei dem gekauft - gut zu wissen, dass andere auch Spams von ihm kriegen.
Jedenfalls nervt er mit seinen Massenangeboten, ich hab mich schon oft gefragt, wie er auf seine 11735 feedbacks gekommen ist...

VG
Quinctilius
wahrscheinlich grade durch seine spam emails! darin gibt er ja vor seriös zu sein und es gibt bestimmt so einige leute,
die darauf reinfallen und dann bei ihm kaufen.

Pscipio
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Beitrag von Pscipio » Sa 16.02.13 11:27

Nata vimpi curmi da.

quinctilius

Beitrag von quinctilius » Sa 16.02.13 11:31

Ha Ha :lol: der Münzhändler Ihres Vertrauens !

kc

Beitrag von kc » Sa 16.02.13 11:34

jetzt weiss ich, warum so viele von ihm gekauft haben...damit er endlich die klappe hält!

Invictus
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Beitrag von Invictus » Sa 16.02.13 12:03

Kein Schatten ohne Licht :wink:
Von ihm stammt dieses Stück und ich hab den Kauf bisher keine Sekunde bereut:
http://www.numismatikforum.de/viewtopic ... 45#p370131
Preis 125 $ (98 Euro)

Gruß
www.RÖMISCHE MÜNZEN...

Weisheit beginnt mit der Entlarvung des Scheinwissens (Sokrates)

Schwarzschaf
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Schwarzschaf » Sa 16.02.13 12:05

:oops: und wenn Ihr mich steinigt - ich bekenne, daß ich schon mal bei ihm gekauft uns auch noch zufrieden war (bin). Ein hübscher Gallus aus Viminacium und nicht im Martin um (inkl.Versand) 35.- was will man mehr?
Aber großes Ehrenwort! ich habe keine außer meine Anschrift angegeben :)
Weil ich nicht alles weiß, bin ich neugierig

kc

Beitrag von kc » Sa 16.02.13 12:22

es ist aber auch eine kunst teuer zu verkaufen! und solange er keine fälschungen verkauft, spricht nichts gegen seine geschäftspolitik.

gallienvs
Danksagung erhalten: 91 Mal

Beitrag von gallienvs » Sa 16.02.13 12:29

Auch ich oute mich! :D
Klar, der Junge ist schwer verpeilt und hat auch nicht wirklich den Durchblick, dennoch habe ich bisher 2 Galliensseltenheiten für kleines Geld bei ihm erstanden.
Er will 250 für 'ne Münze , ich biete 60 und er akzepziert. :D
gruß gallienvs

quinctilius

Beitrag von quinctilius » Sa 16.02.13 15:12

gallienvs hat geschrieben: Er will 250 für 'ne Münze , ich biete 60 und er akzepziert. :D
wie ???? dann biete ich auch mal ! :D

Schwarzschaf
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Schwarzschaf » Sa 16.02.13 15:17

mich würden seine Einkaufspreise interessieren!! Wenn er so noch "Rebach" macht.
Weil ich nicht alles weiß, bin ich neugierig

Antworten